Tuition and Fees
Click on the following links for information regarding the following Providence Christian Academy education costs:
- There is a $175.00 non-refundable registration fee for each child. The registration fee is $225 after June 1st.
- Registration fees must be paid at the time the application is received.
Tuition Fees 2018-2019
Tuition Fee Schedule OptionsThe following table contains tuition and fees for the upcoming 2018-2019 School Year.
|Grade||Tuition||Activity Fees*||Two Installments||Ten Installments||Eleven Installments||Twelve Installments|
|K5 Full Days||$6,450||$350||$3225||$645||$586.36||$537.50|
|K3 & K4|
|K3 & K4|
|K3 & K4|
|K3 & K4|
Click Here to view and download current tuition and fees document.
*Activity Fees are due by August 1st and must be paid before the first day of school in order for the student to attend class.
Before and After Care Fees
There are two options in regards to Before and After Care Fees:
- $6.00 an hour
- $65 a week
Parents must sign students in and out of Before and After Care.
Payment Policy and Options
- PAYMENT IN FULL by 06/1/18 A 5% discount may be deducted from the annual tuition if payment is received by 1 JUN 2017. (Full payment includes tuition, registration and activity fees.)
- TWO INSTALLMENTS 1 AUG 2018 and 5 JAN 2019. (This does not include registration and activity fees. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment; activity fees must be paid before the 1st day of school).
- TEN MONTH INSTALLMENT PLAN Installments begin 1 AUG 2018 and conclude 1 MAY 2019. (This does not include registration and activity fees. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment; activity fees are due before the 1st day of school).
- 11 MONTH INSTALLMENT PLAN Installments begin 1 JUL 2018 and conclude 1 MAY 2019. (This does not include registration and activity fees. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment; activity fees are due before the 1st day of school).
- 12 MONTH INSTALLMENT PLAN Installments begin 1 JUN 2018 and conclude 1 MAY 2019. (This does not include registration and activity fees. Registration fees are due at the time of enrollment; activity fees are due before the 1st day of school).
Tuition Discounts for the 2018-19 School Year
- Full Tuition is paid on the eldest child. Discount is taken on the youngest child.
- 5% for 2nd child
- 15% for 3rd child
- 25% for 4th child
- 5th and each additional child is Free
- Full time Pastor’s 30%, Part time Pastor 15%
- Active Military 20%
- Active Fireman and Police 10%
- Tuition, registration and student fees paid by 1 JUN 2018 will receive a 5% discount on tuition
- There are no available discounts for part-time students
Payment Policy for Tuition & Fees for the 2016-17 School Year
- Accounts must be kept current
- Registration is due upon receipt of application or re-enrollment
- Tuition must be paid in full or payments may be made in monthly installments (cash, check or charge)
- Activity fees must be paid in full by 1 AUG 2018 (after this date they must be paid at registration)
- Installments must be made by the 1st of every month, unless balance is paid in full
- After 45 days of non-payment a 7½ % fee will be added to all past due accounts
- After 60 days of non-payment the student will be un-enrolled
- After paying all past due accounts the student will pay a re-enrollment fee of $60.00
- All accounts must be paid in full by 15 MAY 2019
- Cost of collection shall be the responsibility of the parents/guardians who sign below
- School records will not be released until all accounts are paid in full
- Students will not be allowed to register for the upcoming year if accounts are not current.
Late Payment Fee/Returned Checks for the 2018-2019 School Year
A late fee of $25.00 will be added for payments received after the 5th of the month
- Any check returned by the bank for insufficient funds will necessitate an additional service charge of $25.00
Refund Policy for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Parents are obligated to pay 10% of the remaining years tuition if a student is withdrawn after enrolling and accepting an opening.
- Registration and Activity fees are non-refundable.
- Parents will be obligated to pay for the entire months installment tuition no matter how many days the student attends class in the month he/she is withdrawn.
- Student accounts must be paid in full at the time of withdrawal before the school records will be released.
Sport Fees for the 2018-2019 School Year
- All sport fees are due before the first day of practice.
- PCA student fees: $150
Activity fees include:
- Contributing towards book purchase/rental,
- Lab Fees,
- Testing Fees, and
- Miscellaneous Items throughout the year.
Providence Christian Academy is a non-profit ministry that relies primarily on timely tuition installments to maintain affordable tuition rates. It is imperative that tuition installment payments are received on time. Payments can be dropped off in the tuition box, paid online, or mailed to:
Providence Christian Academy
4258 Burroughs Rd
Warrenton, Virginia, 20187
You can download the previous tuition rates by clicking on the following link: